System Requirement Design
- Process Flow Diagram & Preparing Process & Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) for inside & outside battery plant limit.
- Detail piping engineering for pipe size calculation, pipe routing & isometric drawings, bill of material.
- Preparing 2-D & 3-D plant model, exact replica of plant to be constructed.
- Detail calculation for Mass & Energy Balance of process involved.
- Detail drawing of Fabricated & Detail specification of equipment.
- Civil engineering drawings including structural design & foundation details.
- Detail electrical design for electrical covering complete power distribution including sub-station design, single line diagrams, cable layout, earthing layout, interlocking systems, lighting layout, designing of M.C.C, bill of material of electrical items.
Equipment Specification & Design
A team of specialized engineers offers complete service to the client for process equipment design. This includes review of process data, detailed engineering based on basic design package, preparation of enquiry specifications, analysis of vendor bids, technical recommendation.
Process equipment covers pressure vessels, heat exchangers, distillation columns, storage tanks, silos etc. Engineering is carried out using international and local codes like ASME, API, TEMA, BIS etc as required by client. The deliverables include datasheets, mechanical specifications, design calculations, comparative summary of vendor quotes and fabrication drawings.
Process Equipment Design Services provide:
- Physical Design
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Mixing Process Design
- Crystallization & Distillation
- Heat Exchanger Design
- Separation Engineering
- Leakage And Containment Engineering
For new designs, or for retrofit modifications to existing Equipment.